Butter Scotch Cake
This yummy and crunchy butterscotch cake is something you are going to thoroughly enjoy, relishing each bite! This Butterscotch cake is soft, moist and fluffy.Butterscotch has a distinct rich flavor that’s hard to resist. This simple, easy and effortless recipe makes the most decadent butterscotch cake with a moist texture and a soft crumb. The batter is flavored with butterscotch sauce, dark brown sugar and sour cream. Decorated with luxurious Swiss Meringue buttercream that just melts in the mouth and dripped with more butterscotch sauce.
- Cake Flavor- Butterscotch
- Shape- Round
- Type of Cake - Cream
- Weight- Half Kg and above
- Toppings- Butterscotch Nuts , Chocolate Garnish and Cherry
- Type of Cream - Vanilla
- Type of Bread- Vanilla
- Filling in Layers- Butterscotch Crush, Vanilla Cream, and Butterscotch Nuts
- Ingredients Used- flour, White sugar, Vegetable Oil, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt, Milk, Vanilla extract, Whipped cream, Pineapple Slices, Butter, Confectioners' sugar.
- Candles & Knife Included
- Handcrafted to perfection each cake is a little distinctive since every chef has a unique way of baking and designing your special cake. Each chef tries to be eccentric to make your cake the most special one so you may find a slight variation in the product in terms of its shape and design.
- Delivery time opted by you is an approximation. The delivery of the product depends on the availability of the desired product and the location to which you desired it to be delivered.
- As you know Cakes are perishable in nature so be precise with your desired location. The Order is delivered only once, it cannot be redirected to any other location.
- All these products are hand-delivered. We do not provide any courier service with the perishable products.
- We try to bake your cake as you desire but occasionally due to some area and lack of certain products. We rarely substitute it with other flavors and designs without compromising on the quality and quantity of the product.
- Use refrigerator to store cream cakes to prevent it from melting. Fondant cakes must be kept in a cool atmosphere. Handle your cake carefully to avert damage.
- Cut and serve the cake at room temperature and ensure it isn't exposed to anything warm to avoid melting.
- Utilize a notched knife to slice a fondant cake.
- Sculptural components, dolls and miniatures may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden sticks to keep them in place. Make sure to remove them while serving.
- It would be ideal if you check and analyze the position of these things in cake before serving to kids.
- Consume the cake within 24 hours. The freshness of the cake loses after that.
- Make the most of your celebration and enjoy our delectable cake!