This Exotic chocolate fruit cake that is filled with the goodness of a lot of fruits in it. It is made with chocolate bread & cream with the layers of juicy pineapple Crush & slices, other fresh fruits, and vanilla Cream that no one can resist.
- Cake Flavor- Fruit
- Shape- Round
- Type of Cake - Chocolate Fruit
- Weight- 1 Kg and above
- Toppings- Fresh Fruits, Chocolate Garnish and Cherry
- Type of Cream - Chocolate
- Type of Bread- Chocolate
- Filling in Layers- Pineapple Crush, Chocolate Cream, Pineapple Slices, Fresh Fruits
- Ingredients Used- flour, White sugar, Vegetable Oil, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt, Milk, Vanilla extract, Whipped cream, Pineapple Slices, Butter, Confectioners' sugar.
- Candles & Knife Included
to perfection each cake is a little distinctive since every chef has a
unique way of baking and designing your special cake. Each chef tries to
be eccentric to make your cake the most special one so you may find a
slight variation in the product in terms of its shape and design.
time opted by you is an approximation. The delivery of the product
depends on the availability of the desired product and the location to
which you desired it to be delivered.
you know Cakes are perishable in nature so be precise with your desired
location. The Order is delivered only once, it cannot be redirected to
any other location.
- All these products are hand-delivered. We do not provide any courier service with the perishable products.
try to bake your cake as you desire but occasionally due to some area
and lack of certain products. We rarely substitute it with other flavors
and designs without compromising on the quality and quantity of the
refrigerator to store cream cakes to prevent it from melting. Fondant
cakes must be kept in a cool atmosphere. Handle your cake carefully to
- Cut and serve the cake at room temperature and ensure it isn't exposed to anything warm to avoid melting.
- Utilize a notched knife to slice a fondant cake.
components, dolls and miniatures may contain wire supports or
toothpicks or wooden sticks to keep them in place. Make sure to remove
them while serving.
- It would be ideal if you check and analyze the position of these things in cake before serving to kids.
- Consume the cake within 24 hours. The freshness of the cake loses after that.
- Make the most of your celebration and enjoy our delectable cake!