Bouquet of Red Roses
- No. of roses: 8
- Packing: Blue Paper Packing
Cake Flavor: Butterscotch Cake
- Shapes Available: Round and Heart-Shaped
- Eggless and Egg
- Weight: 500 Gms and 1 Kg
- Handcrafted to perfection each cake is a little distinctive since every chef has a unique way of baking and designing your special cake. Each chef tries to be eccentric to make your cake the most special one so you may find a slight variation in the product in terms of its shape and design.
- Delivery time opted by you is an approximation. The delivery of the product depends on the availability of the desired product and the location to which you desired it to be delivered.
- As you know Cakes are perishable in nature so be precise with your desired location. The Order is delivered only once, it cannot be redirected to any other location.
- All these products are hand-delivered. We do not provide any courier service with the perishable products.
- We try to bake your cake as you desire but occasionally due to some area and lack of certain products. We rarely substitute it with other flavors and designs without compromising on the quality and quantity of the product.
- Use refrigerator to store cream cakes to prevent it from melting. Fondant cakes must be kept in a cool atmosphere. Handle your cake carefully to avert damage.
- Cut and serve the cake at room temperature and ensure it isn't exposed to anything warm to avoid melting.
- Utilize a notched knife to slice a fondant cake.
- Sculptural components, dolls and miniatures may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden sticks to keep them in place. Make sure to remove them while serving.
- It would be ideal if you check and analyze the position of these things in cake before serving to kids.
- Consume the cake within 24 hours. The freshness of the cake loses after that.
- Make the most of your celebration and enjoy our delectable cake!