This chocolate pinata cake is a dainty chocolate cake which is laced with classic chocolate buttercup and is filled with an awesome treat – M&MS and chocolate chip cookies! If you are looking for a fun-filled cake, then this cake is for you.
So let's talk about how to bake this cake. I decided to make it a three-layer cake because I think three layers are perfect. You need to fill some extra, but you do not end up with many layers or thin cake layers, which make it difficult to work with. Besides, cook two cakes and torture them.
Assuming that you have gone with three layers of cake, you want to cut a hole through one of the layers. I used a 3-inch biscuit cutter, but a round cookie cutter or knife would also work.
You want to cut the other two layers too, but not all the way. I went around halfway into the cake with my cutter, so I knew that I had the right size and size hole, and then used a spoon to take it out, very quick and simple.
To make a cake, you will start with one of the layers which only partially cut. Add a layer of frosting around the outer ring of the cake, and then add another layer, which cuts through the hole all the way. Add another layer of frosting around the outer edge, and then spread slightly frosting around the hole. This next part is a fun part - holes filled! Add all the awesome candies/cookies/ etc, so that it is a little more than the top of the hole. The top layer is cut out slightly so that the extra bit on the top of the hole will be filled in it. From there, it's like any other cake. Frost from the outside and decorate as you wish. I continued with the cake and cookies subject outside the cake and added a chocolate drip and more candies.You can find more cake recipes at online cake.
You guys, this is such a fun cake! The cake is so moist and tender on its own. It’s definitely a party in a cake-
1 1/2 cups (195g) all-purpose flour
3/4 cup (85g) natural unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup (112g) unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup (120ml) vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups (310g) sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
4 large eggs
1 1/4 cups (300ml) milk
1 1/4 cups (280g) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 1/4 cups (237g) shortening
3/4 tsp salt
9 cups (1035g) powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
4–5 tbsp (60-75ml) water or milk
1 cup (114g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
6 oz (1 cup | 169g) cm sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Mini chocolate chip cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 ° F (176 ° C) and prepare three 8 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
2. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
3. Add the butter, oil, sugar and vanilla extract to and large mixer bowl and beat together until light in color and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Do not skimp on the creaming time.
4. Mix the eggs in one time, until they are combined after each. Below the edges of the bowl as necessary to ensure all the ingredients are included properly.
5. Add half the part of the dry material to the batter and mix it together mostly.
6. Gradually add milk and mix well. The batter will be curled, but it's okay
7. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix well until combined and smooth. Ensure that all the ingredients are well covered, spread the edges of the bowl downwards. Do not finish the mixture.
8. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cake pans and bake for 19-21 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
9. Remove cakes from the oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
10. To make the frosting, beat together the butter, shortening, and salt until smooth.
11. Slowly add 4 cups (460g) of powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
12. Add the vanilla extract and half of the water or milk and mix until smooth.
13. Add the other 5 cups (575g) of powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
14. Add the cocoa and mix until smooth.
15. Add the remaining water or milk until the frosting is the right consistency.
16. To build the cake, you’ll need something to be able to cut through the cake layers with. I used a 3-inch biscuit cutter, but a round cookie cutter, something similar, or a sharp knife would be fine too. Use your cutter to cut a hole all the way through one of the cake layers. You can the hole to be in the center of the cake.
17. For the other two cake layers, cut a hole only about halfway through the cake layer and then use a spoon to carefully remove the cake within the marking.
18. Place one of the cake layers with only a partial hole onto a cake plate or cardboard cake circle and spread about 1/2 cup of frosting around the top of the cake, on the outside of the hole.
19. Place the next cake layer on top – the one with the full hole removed – then add another layer of frosting.
20. Spread a thin layer of frosting around the side of the hole of the cake, then fill the cake with your choice of candies and treats. You should fill the hole so that everything sticks up above the sides of the hole just a bit. The next layer of cake has a partial hole, so that extra filling/treats will fill in that space.
21. Add the final layer of cake on top, then frost the outside of the cake. Feel free to use my tutorial to fry a smooth cake.
22. To make the ganache topping, add the chocolate chips to a medium-sized bowl.
27. Add the heavy whipping cream to a microwave-safe measuring cup and microwave until it just begins to boil.
28. Pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate chips and let it sit for 2-3 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
29. Drizzle the chocolate ganache around the edges of the cake, then fill in the center/top of the cake.
30. Use the remaining frosting to pipe swirls around the edge of the cake, then top the cake with additional candies.
If you are craving for a chocolate cake then order it from onlinecake.in and get online cake delivery in Delhi at your doorstep.
“The cake was very tasty, whoever ate it praised him. You too must have eaten it once. You will also like it very much”.
“"Was really happy for the timely delivery and the cake was awesome"”.